landscape design planning
Starting with a landscape design planning means that you’ll be less likely to make mistakes or be unhappy with the results of your landscape development project. Which drawings you need will depend on the size and scope of your project, what the contractor will need to estimate and build it, and what drawings are required if submittals to municipalities or homeowners associations are required.
Our services include:
- Planting Plan. Detailed planting plan and comprehensive plant list
- Hardscape Plan. Drawn to scale landscape plan with dimensions and material specifications. Patios, retaining walls, steps, walkways, etc.
- Lighting Plan (Low voltage landscape lighting)
- Deck design
- Architectural structures concept design such us: gazebo, cabana, pool house, pergola, decorative privacy screen, fire place, outdoor kitchen, etc.
- Water features design such us: waterfall, fountain, pond
- Pool layout and landscaping
- Grading plan
- Drainage plan
- Elevations and cross sections
- Construction details drawings
- Colour rendering
- 3D rendering
- Permit drawings and administrative assistance
- Commercial projects
PROJECT ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
Assistance in material selection and placing an order, e.g. plants, rockery stones, furniture, light fixtures, etc.
Preparing a short list of trusted contractors to be invited for bidding, meeting with the contractors to explain the design and to ensure that the intent is understood.
Construction Observation Services.